For more than 20 years, Bill Houser has specialized in all areas of wealth law including, but not limited to, sophisticated estate planning, probate, asset protection, litigation involving estates & trusts and business representation.
Bill is admitted to practice law in both Texas and Hawaii. He is board certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. With his estate planning and probate practices he is vastly focused on assisting his clients protect the assets they have spent a lifetime acquiring and protecting those assets as they are eventually passed along to loved ones. His fiduciary litigation practice focuses on resolving trust and estate matters.
Bill is the founder of Houser Law Firm in which he takes great pride in his primary mission: “Protecting Legacies of Wealth.”
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Hawaii
- Former Fellow of the American Bar Association’s Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Estate Planning Council of North Texas
- Former Chairman and Director: Rockwall Economic Development Corporation
- Former Chairman and Director: Rockwall Chamber of Commerce
- Former Officer and Director: Rockwall Rotary Club
- Former Officer and Director: Helping Hands of Rockwall County
- J.D., Baylor University School of Law, Cum Laude, 1996
- B.B.A., Baylor University, 1993