What Is Included in Business Representation?
The Houser Law Firm represents our business clients in the matters such as:
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Business succession strategy and implementation;
- Entity formation and strategy for choice of entities;
- Tax planning;
- Insurance planning;
- Contract negotiation and preparation;
- Employment negotiations and disputes;
- Leases and purchases of commercial property;
- Litigation issues involving the business.
At the Houser Law Firm, we recognize that family and business are often one and the same. Estate planning for the family usually necessitates succession planning for the family business as well. Understanding these dynamics allows us to create an efficient plan that minimizes taxes.
If you are a business owner, then your business is a key asset that should be protected from creditors. Our attorneys will help you develop practices and inter-organizational strategies to minimize liability, while also structuring the business to maximize protection of its owners and assets.