What Kind of Cases are Involved?
Houser Law Firm routinely represents clients in the following kinds of litigation:
- Will Contests (both defending the validity of a will and advocating for the will’s defeat);
- Lawsuits defending Executors and Trustees;
- Lawsuits alleging claims against Executors and Trustees;
- Trust Modification Actions;
- Trust Termination Actions;
- Lawsuits against family-owned entities (partnerships, corporations, etc.);
- Lawsuits Relating to Abuses of Powers of Attorney;
- Lawsuits Seeking Removal of Executors and Trustees, and more.
Why Hire Houser Law Firm?
Fiduciary litigation cases can easily become emotionally charged affairs. These cases are similar to family law (divorce, child custody) matters in that the participants are deeply invested from an economica and emotional standpoint . Our experienced and assertive, yet compassionate attorneys understand the dynamics at play, andtake great care in helping our clients maintain a healthy balance during the pendency of the case. The Houser Law Firm believes that helping our clients anticipate the legal issues and problems leads to a smoother and less emotional process for all. We represent clients in these cases on both an hourly basis as well as a contingency fee basis.